Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, January 18

DANNII MINOGUE, WE ARE SORRY




Though we didn't mean it that way, doesn't the title of this post sound like something a club announcer would say while explaining to the punters that Dannii was a surprise stand-in live PA that evening (ie, "Unfortunately Roisin Murphy can no longer be with us this evening. Instead we have for you Dannii Minogue - we are sorry."). But no! We want to apologise to Dannii for slagging off her new single Perfection. We now like it. Jess Ausculture also approves of it, oddly.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 am, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

I TOLD YOU it was good Foppy. I TOLD YOU and you didn't believe me. I didn't understand you're insistence that it wasn't very good. And I was right all along! Ha!

Don't forget the amazing video.

 
At 4:33 pm, Blogger Jess said...

*screams hysterically*

BONNIE PINK!

BOOOOONNNNIIIIEEEE PIIIIIIINK!

But yes, Dannii was surprisingly pleasing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home