Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Saturday, June 30

'We're psychopaths' 'Has it transferred?'



Can you watch this amazing thing! BB-UK related.

Do watch all of it.

OMG.

The idiot twins are now in the running to be my favourite ever housemate...



If you liked that, you also need this brilliant remix of their audition tape which the effortlessly brilliant Adem cleverly featured on IAR 10 days ago


"BARBIES, PINK, WOO." may yet feature in my professional email signature.

4 Comments:

At 5:40 pm, Blogger EuroTrash said...

Just superb. And it really is amazing, watching that clip, and thinking about how many people I know that are actually like that...

Like totally wow!

(Ooh and thanks for listing The Trash as Another Great Joke!)

 
At 10:29 pm, Blogger Fluffy said...

Oh god we need UK BB so badly this year! I've stopped caring (or voting) about our one.

 
At 10:11 am, Blogger Adem With An E said...

They are just so special, aren't they? I want them in my life. "Has is transferred?"

As for UKBB vs AUBB - Even Gretel hasn't been a joy to watch, she just looks bored and over it. Viva La Davina!

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger stop car engine oil leaks said...

Nice blog. Try to repair car oil leak to keep the environment clean. Thanks- stop car engine oil leaks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home