Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Sunday, June 10

I APPRECIATE THERESE



Who wouldn't! Now I don't ask for much but I really must insist on showing you Therese's performance with The Attic - 'The Arrival' from this year's Melodifestivalen.



This song should have won Eurovision 2007 if anything was correct at all. I particularly think this effort would be pleasing to the wondrous Scott, To Be Certain, given his ardour for 'This Woman' by Anna Sahlene, surely last year's version of 'The Arrival' by The Attic featuring Therese. Let's get appreciating!

3 Comments:

At 8:27 am, Blogger bren.kun said...

OMG how has no one commented on this. you keep talking of this womqan and no i am aware of her power....i have felt the arrival of love and am quickly off to facebook to join the appreciation society!!!
everyone else get on board!

 
At 8:31 am, Blogger bren.kun said...

i apologise for my uneducated looking spelling mistakes.....you must understand im drunk, didnt get to go to g.a.y bar tonight and have just been hit by the arrival of love.
surely forgiveness under these circumstances is assured! please!!

 
At 8:15 pm, Blogger Fop said...

You love Therese!!

See how she spins so?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home