Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Monday, March 12

WHAT ARE THEY SENDING TO EUROVISION 2007: EPISODE 4: SWEDEN



Sweden, we learned last night viewers, are sending The Ark.

Look:



Do you like that?

Their song is this:



And we're sorry but it is wildly inferior to at least 3 others in the 2007 Swedish final, even though as a general proposition The Ark are to be supported. We would particularly like to single out the much more deserving preparation of perpetual Melodifestivalen bridesmaid, Sanna Nielsen. "Vågar du, vågar jag" would have brought glory to that country and is a straight-up schlager stompathon:



Please note:

* very symmetrical haircut!
* tidy dance routine!
* perfect key change!
* slightly dodgy ending!
* effortlessly pleasing to gays, and as you will see below, children:

1 Comments:

At 8:58 am, Blogger Fluffy said...

Oh dear. When I saw his picture I thought that his Glo-Mesh chest wig was going to be his big problem. Then I heard the song. Why try to do "bad boy of rock" when you're a skinny pale youth with floppy hair ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME PETE DOHERTY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home