Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Saturday, March 10

WHAT ARE THEY SENDING TO EUROVISION: EPISODE 3 - SERBIA



Oh goodness.



That, viewers, was Marija Serifovic with 'Molitva'.

Is it not as though your 'unlucky in love' older cousin from Adelaide has received a phone call from the Serbian delegation to say that the pretty blonde girl originally scheduled to sing Molitva is suddenly unavailable and there is simply no one else available?

There is also a possibility that this woman is a Chris Lilley creation, eg:



But this is quite a lovely song isn't it! A beautiful ballad, who would have expected THAT from Serbia. Seriously, it's better than the unexpectedly horrible song that Scooch are trying to represent the UK with, at least. This is the first time I have ever approved of a Serbian ESC entry and for some reason I attribute this to that country's split with the recalcitrant Montenegro (<-- did you know that this country is currently a key location for UK private equity investors? Well, it's true.)

And as the internet says about all the nastiness about poor Serbian Marija's appearance:

For God sake! I think Eurovision is not a beauty contest but MUSIC context! So it doesn't matter how does she looks like! By the way... I don't know for what are those comments' about her face if Lordi won last year! And they weren't that beautiful! At least she is there making a dream come truth... Well all this to tell, that this year is one of the best voices Amazing"! I think is a nice song!* Good luck

I quite agree though a bit of makeup wouldn't go astray

2 Comments:

At 11:20 am, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

It IS Ricky Wong!

 
At 10:36 am, Blogger Woodsman said...

I saw it here first.
Before your time Fop, before your time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home