Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, November 22

ADDITIONAL CAROLA-RELATED MATERIAL



Carola, readers, was in Las Vegas recently, to see Celine Dion’s show. Allegedly she travelled there with her horseriding instructor, Tobias Larsson. Neither Carola nor her agent will comment on whether or not Tobias and Carola were in Las Vegas together. They won’t comment on the alleged romance’s existence either.



EDIT: The plot thickens: Tobias has said: "I already have a girl, and it’s not Carola". :(



Can I just say too that Carola's last album is really strong, impressive pop?


I didn't wish to like it due to all the churchy things and Carola's overall offensiveness on so many levels but it's undeniably a prize pick. Genom Allt is very special indeed. See her sing it here as "paus-entertainment" at a recent Melodifestivalen!


I think this song might be about Our Lord but because my Swedish is very limited, I am currently pretending that this is simply not the case.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 pm, Blogger Adem With An E said...

Despite whatever she may or may not have said about the gays, there's no denying she's working overtime to win their love back. And the new album is fan-fucking-tastic, one of the better LP's i've heard this year.

Will, I am loving just how much Carola related news you've indulged us with here of late. My mother simply loved the photos of her car parking attempt too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home