Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, October 25

I SAID BITCH PLEASE



Here we have a Youtube clip of the Young Divas performing their new single "Happening All Over Again" at a suburban shopping centre.



The following comment has been made in relation to this clip by a Youtuber called Halag:

Not great. I like these girls but this sounds awful. Apart from Paulini's solo they sound very shrieky/screechy and the song is too repetitive. Also they mess up in the middle. Maybe it was better if you were there. They need to stop doing Stock/Aitken/Waterman rubbish. They're better than this

My response to this is: ARE YOU MENTAL. They are so not better than Stock Aitken Waterman material. In fact, you little IDIOT, those girls are damn lucky to have access to the songs they have been given by the gayest ever A+R rep. In addition, Paulini is, as a general proposition, tragic beyond belief.


"But I'm a size 10."

2 Comments:

At 4:39 pm, Blogger Adem With An E said...

Country Road size 10 perhaps, Paulini...

 
At 5:39 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Is it a coincidence the glowing neon sign of a McDonalds' restaurant is in shot? IS IT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home