Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Monday, February 27

WHERE IS GRETEL





When is she back on TV? Is it soon? We've spent the better part of today cavorting round with a telephone headset pretending to be "confirming the eviction result" with BB. But it isn't the same.

Remember how amazing she is (1):



Gretel: Strife has arisen over the girl and boy toilets. Is this correct, Glenn?
Glenn: Yeah. It is. It's good fun.
Gretel: No it's not. It's grubby and foul.


Remember how amazing she is (2):



Gretel: Who had the most annoying habit?
Dean: Can I say?
Gretel: Yeah.
Dean: Rita,farting out of her front.
Gretel: Actually, no. No. You can't say that.


Remember how amazing she is (3):



Gretel: Hello. Hello. Welcome ... What a fabulous start it is because I was going to read a really interesting intro that's not on the autocue because somebody's unplugged it. Hello! I'll just wildly ad lib. Thank you. Very much. Technology! Now Big Brother's reciting it in my ear. Calm down! I know it - I wrote it. (merrily) You’d better fix this bloody autocue or somebody's going to LOSE THEIR JOB!

HURRY UP CHANNEL 10! FIRE UP BB06! We have had more than enough of Australia's Most Wobbling Fatties (why isn't the disgusting Alex Lloyd on that, incidentally).

3 Comments:

At 4:37 pm, Blogger CD GALLAGHER said...

awwww, but I LOVE Australia's Most Wobbly Fattie! It's much better than BB. Those Gretel quotes are great though.

 
At 11:29 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the fatties too. Did you watch Australia's Brainiest Housemate though? Tim and Chrissie in the same room, it was like a beautiful dream! (They both lost to of all people GEMMA, whose special subject sounded like a whole lot of things she had just made up on the spot--ie "Four of the elements are earth, air, fire and water, name another" "Um...Thought?" "Correct!"--unlike Tim and Chrissie who had proper, intellectual subjects like Federal Politics and 80s music.)

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger Adem With An E said...

I really do wish they would just hurry up and put her back on my tv.

Enough is enough. Why isn't she running the country yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home