Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Tuesday, January 3

oh, NO



Rats/mice!
In Fop towers!!

Get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out, get them out.

(Does a sonic repellant plugin thing work? If you poison them, do they die around the house or outside?)

Why is this happening; we are so fastidiously clean/tidy.

Let's now talk more about this disgusting problem, can we?

3 Comments:

At 10:45 am, Blogger Jess said...

Are you sure I haven't just sneakily popped over to take child-sized bites out of food stored in your kitchen?

YES, FOP - TELL THE VIEWERS ABOUT THAT LITTLE INCIDENT LAST YEAR, WHY DON'T YOU!

I've never been so insulted in my life!*

*Not strictly true. I secretly adored it.

 
At 12:28 am, Blogger Edward O said...

I think mice must be some kind of.. MELBOURNE thing.

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Jellyfish said...

Recently spotted at the new Jellymanor - cockroaches. The house is clean, I swear to God. Who knows what's going on. And both mice and cockroaches have, like, a million babies every five minutes or something. Gah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home