Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, January 25

euro-VISSI-on



Gracefully ageing Greek pop diva Gretel Killeen Anna Vissi has been confirmed as the Greek representative for Eurovision 2006!

OH YES. This is sure to infuriate Vissi's longtime rival Despina Vandi, who bitched recently that "Anna Vissi is too old and tired these days to represent Greece or any other country in the Eurovision Song Contest. We don’t want to be embarrassed, after all."

Predictably, the mental Esctoday.com messageboards have gone into ESL meltdown over this news. As follows.

* YeS!!!
Go Anna!!! I'm sure U'll give a GReat performance! U make us very happy with your participation...YiiioUUUpIIIIII!!!!!!

*this will be a GReat and very STRONG contest...We R very happy for this, no matter the result will be...


* who? Anna Vissi? she is only known in Greece and Cyprus! what a reference!


* Anna Vissi Congratulation and Good luck - anyway I expect a crapy song from Greece this year

* THE TOPIC IS ANNA VISSI...AND I LOVE HER AND SHE IS A GAY ICON...

* Does anyone here can tell me how I can delete my "membership" here? (I mean not just disabling my profile.)

2 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, Blogger la nadine said...

i refuse to read this blog anymore until a certain review, a review that i slaved over for a whole ten minutes, appears on it.

p.s. love you. miss you. need you. want you.

p.p.s. in a mates way.

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger ThePopGirls said...

Good work on the punnage tiges! Hooray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home