Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Saturday, September 10

FOP SYMPOSIUM 2005 - REVIEW #1



REVIEW BY JESSICA OF INTO THE GROOVE AND DIRRRTY POP I remember this song far better than I remember the film, which Google tells me was about some children who turn into fish. Actually, the storyline is not unlike the one in Neighbours where Paul Robinson is telling everyone that Erinsborough is soon going to be underwater. I think I might write in and suggest they all turn themselves into fish so they can survive. It would certainly make an interesting storyline!

The Little Trees version of the song did surprisingly well in the UK, reaching no.11 in the charts. It is a very catchy little song. Sadly the Little Trees weren't the only ones to think so and a rubbish girl group, rather dodgily-named Creamy stole the song and released it themselves in some countries. How rude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home