Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Monday, August 29

SOME THOUGHTS WE'VE HAD RECENTLY



1. "Ooh, hopefully Emily Williams will make it into the top 12 of Australian Idol, if only to give that insufferable Hillsong bitch from week one a run for her money."

"Do not underestimate my ability to crush Anne Robinson aka That Insufferable Hillsong Bitch."

2. "Girlfriend forgot to thank the band though, which appears to be compulsory this 'season'."

3. "How dare the pustular Axle Whitehead turn our beloved Video Hits into some idiotic teenage boy-targeted punk pop show, and attempt to belittle the wondrous Melissa Tkautz in an interview!"

3. "The video for the new Melissa Tkautz single is really very good and may well save Australian pop."



4. "If anything can bring CFBgoespop out of retirement, it would surely be the return of Melissa Tkautz."

5. "FUCK OFF AND DIE, SOPHIE PANOPOULOS."


6. "We should do something about reigniting Fop this week."

COMING SOON:

* Help, I'm A Fish! (I'm A Little Yellow Fish) - Fop Symposium 2005
* Things of or pertaining to Tina Cousins
* Other pressing matters

See you shortly.

8 Comments:

At 10:13 am, Blogger Jess said...

HURRAH! I turned up to bully you into posting again AND YOU'D ALREADY POSTED!

Muchos relief.

Also, I shall get that "thing" to you shortly. I know I say it all the time, but this time I MEAN it x

 
At 1:08 pm, Blogger Edward O said...

Isn't it hilarious, though, that Ms Panopoulos is the member for th electorate of Indi, which looks suspiciously like "indie" --> therefore she is evil, PROVEN BY SCIENCE.

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger la nadine said...

i too shall soon send you that "thing" i keep promising yet never delivering.

don't hate me cause i'm crazy busy.

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger Guy said...

I'm glad you're so quickly "on to" the new "project" of Melissa Tkautz and her Amazing New Breasts eg to bring back some Gold Coast Glamour. Very happy she is no longer advertising Premature Ejaculation cures.

 
At 10:37 pm, Blogger Elanor said...

I am also hoping for a Top 12 with Emily in it. And Roxane. Both these ladies had better not be Hillsong bitches, though. That would make things so much more difficult for me. Because I have high morals. And stances. And such. (But I do rather like them).

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Fop

I am so happy for an Update of this Web Page! I was getting forlorn to see it 'gathering dust', like a stupid ole Granny.

Kind Regards,
IOYC Do Not Attempt To Remove

 
At 12:42 am, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

Thank heavens you are back. I was getting very sick of seeing Lea Goodrem's name in lights.

Finally things are back to right-ness again. Pay TV is performing in London tonight, tATu are back, Tina Cousins is "huge" in Australia, and Fop has graced us with his presence again. Enfin.

PopGoesCanberra will be back soon too with a humorous "Tidbinbilla Review" from "employed" (for free) writer, Robyn and a review of smokey lounge bar Knightsbridge.

People are beginning to forget just who The Little Trees are my friend. Everyone must get their "things" to Fop, now.

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger Adem With An E said...

good to see a new post up again... too long. and hurrah for Melissa Tkautz - one can only hope she'll start performing read my lips at the instores.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home