Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Monday, August 1

BRITNEY, MEET YOUR NEW STYLIST - LEA GOODREM



This CANNOT be the new single cover.



Can it?

And, IS THAT THE SAME DOILY AS ON HER GREATEST HITS?

And, HAS THAT PHOTO BEEN TAKEN THROUGH A STOCKING?

Jess Ausculture just spoke to us on the phone about what is apparently the new sleeve, in 'no uncertain terms'. "Popjustice," she intoned breathlessly, "is going to go BALLISTIC when it sees this..."

Are we to conclude then, that baroque is back. For boys too?

7 Comments:

At 9:57 pm, Blogger Guy said...

What? Britney has new material? What? And it looks like a possible cover for Flowers in the Attic or something. This cannot be real! Surely!

 
At 9:58 pm, Blogger Guy said...

And is Britney increasingly looking like a pregnant Lolita/Dolores Haze?

 
At 9:40 am, Blogger Hules said...

DISGUSTING!

I am OUTRAGED!

God, I beg you, please bless Britney with a miscarriage so she can return to dancing like a whore, singing lyrics like "lying in bed, touching my skin", punctuating her sluttish lyrics with orgasm-like breathing, and so she can lose Kevin and her extra kilos.

I'm so mad about it I can barely type because I want to make little fists.

 
At 10:01 am, Blogger Jess said...

Please return, Foppypoo. Please.

I MISS YOU!

 
At 12:50 pm, Blogger Jo said...

24 days and counting ...

WE WANT FOP! WE WANT FOP!

 
At 8:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where ARE you? I'm overseas and even I noticed you're way too quiet. Hope you're okay.



*wonders what Lizjournals are*
*may die wondering*

 
At 5:46 pm, Blogger Tuppence said...

Fop, please. We're suffering withdrawal here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home