Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Thursday, July 7

"I LOVE THIS PLACE. THE CHEESE. THE PHOTOGRAPHICS SHOP."



Remember when we thrillingly revealed that Chanel Cole, Tiffani Wood and In-Grid had MOVED IN TOGETHER? Well, the tremendous PopGoesCanberra has an exclusive exposé about the three girls country hideaway. In it, we learn:

* In-Grid misses her family and friends!
* Tiffani gets the lawns mowed by Rex Hunt!
* Chanel is as keen on merrily dishing up insights into her own life as ever ("When Daniel and I are making love on a deserted South Coast beach, I feel just...amazing.")!

How "dam" exciting!

1 Comments:

At 3:44 pm, Blogger Edward O said...

This particular South Coaster is now very glad he never goes to the beach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home