Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, June 1

KILLEENING UP OUR ACT





We don't believe we have mentioned Our Lady Gretel Killeen for over a week here at Fop. (We still love her as much as ever, however.) But we forgot to tell you of our favourite thing she said the other night on BB Uncut which was very entertaining and great.

(prim, deadpan) "We've now reached my favourite part of the show - the end."


HAA! Gretel has been so funny on BB Uncut this year - glamourously pretending she's so disgusted by the housemates and acting like she just cannot wait to dive elegantly into a giant vat of Pine-O-Cleen the second she gets off the Uncut set, when we just KNOW she's completely LOVING finally having some weekly smut to dish up.

Now, here is another picture:

4 Comments:

At 7:03 pm, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

Well this is a controversial issue, this whole Gretel acting like her shit doesn't smell thing during Uncut. I think it's funny, quite humourous really. But people at my work today were saying they think she should be more of a patron of the show and not decry the smut. Interesting!

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger Jo said...

Am I right in thinking that in previous years Gretel has not hosted the show? That it's just been a tawdry voiceover doing the intros and outros?

I got the impression she genuinely didn't want to be hosting the show - but clearly I am not hip to Gretel's ironic subtext!

 
At 2:20 pm, Blogger ThePopGirls said...

Ooooh! Is there any chance of a renovation show now, Kileening Out My Closet?

 
At 6:32 pm, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

No, she has hosted the show in the past, it's usually had a hideous pink set and had housemates in to chat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home