Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, June 29

KILLEEN SWEEP




We note that the efficacy and sparkling wit which which Gretel Killeen dismantled and then disposed of the arguments of that family-values radio host on Big Brother Uncut on Monday night, should finally disabuse all "interested parties" of any notion that she is not a complete genius/the best person in Australia. We also might start liking Catharine Lumby again as a result of the well-articulated position that she expressed in the censorship debate that took place on BB Uncut this week.

Gretel should honestly be running a small nation. (If this isn't immediately possible, we do hope she will sign up again for BB06. It would be utterly unwatchable television without her.)

2 Comments:

At 3:08 pm, Blogger Fluffy said...

I am falling in love with your turn of phrase, Fopples.

 
At 3:18 pm, Blogger Jess said...

I adore how loved you are, sweet Fopdiddy. And I a, chuffed that my dear Fluffy came up with a new nickname for you! And... well, you know me. Loving everything like a blogbitch in heat x

PS: BB might be moving to Sydney next year! EVERYONE CAN COME UP AND WE CAN STALK 'EM AND WE CAN, LIKE, GO TO EVICTIONS AND I CAN AFFORD IT AND AND AND AND...

*collapses, exhausted*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home