Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, June 1

BUUUUUUU




For one reason or another, the nation of Switzerland is trying to get professional jury voting back in the Eurovision song contest. Resultantly, the esctoday.com comments section has gone completely bananas, in the most wonderful ESL manner. We INSIST you read the following "commentaire" from an esctoday-er called Rui Neiva, which is one of our favourite pieces of Eurovision writing for 2005. You might like to SIT THE FUCK DOWN for this. Pay attention, specially the Greeks! Ready? And.

Switzerland go to take a shower, your mouth stinks! You did'nt win with this affair 05 but the problem is not mine, leave us in peace with our excellent ESC

I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL WHAT YOU WANT! CORRUPTION! No No No!!!

My foot! You are bad loosers!

I want to vote, I pay for voting and every jury or whatelse can vote like me and it's power can not be more strong than my vote!

We are free of the mafia juries! FREDOM! My taste is different from the juries adooring ballads, horribles ballads of the past and we know how to corrupt a jury. More scandals and scandals again.

PAY ATTENTION, SPECIALLY THE GREEKS: HELENA NEVER WOULD WIN WITH THE STUPID JURIES!!! SHE WON WITH THE TELEVOTING! yOU MUST THANK THE TELEVOTING, MY GOD! jURIES WILL KILL AGAIN OUR esc! esc WAS DEAD, BUT NOT ANYMORE! esc IS VERY DYNAMIC ACTUALLY!

tHE LITTLE KITCHEN ABOUT VOTES IS PREPARED BEHIND THE JURIES, i KNOW MANY STORIES ABOUT THAT SINCE YEARS...aND THE bmg, universalis and sony AND SO ON WILL MAKE ARRANGENTS WITH THE JURIES!
lOOK TO THE NATIONAL CONTEST IN FRANCE 05 WITH THEIR MORE EMOTIONAL (THAN PROFESSIONAL) JURIES...AWFUL

AND BY THE WAY

WHOT DOES IT MEAN PROFESSIONAL JURIES? tHEY WORK AS A JURY BY PROFESSION? tHEY HAVE DIPLOMES OF JURY FROM A HIGHT SCOOL???
iN WICH PLANET ARE THEY LIVING?

Finland and Portugal never won with the stupid juries! Greece neither, so it's possible for the others to win with televoting.Televoting is DEMOCRACY!

There are here many bad persons very jealouses!
And no-democratic persons! I don't agree their pretensious power! I f you want to win alone make a contes for yourselves, alones, ok? Put ESC on the hands of the people, of the mass! Music is for all, not for the stupids full of intrigues pretensious amateurs...

My God, they are wanting kill my beloved ESC again!

NO NO NO, I will fight again: Put Spectra Plus out the contest!!! It was a shame this year BUUUUUUU

BAD LOOSERS! BAD LOOSERS! BAD LOOSERS!
WE WILL FIND A WAY AGAINST THEM!
JURIES NEVER NEVER MORE!

EUROVISION FOREVER (WITHOUT THEM)!!!!!


We await the Swiss riposte.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 pm, Blogger IOYC said...

"esc WAS DEAD, BUT NOT ANYMORE! esc IS VERY DYNAMIC ACTUALLY!"

Harr!

That whole thing is bloody excellent.

 
At 2:29 pm, Blogger Mel said...

For me, it is all about the BUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home