Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Friday, February 25

COME ON CASSY!



We know it's not Nikki (and there will be plenty more of that shortly), but we think it's important to ask where the hell THIS will be debuting in the Australian singles chart on Monday:



We think 15. Jess Ausculture is more optimistic and tips a number 8 "opening". We hope she's right! Or else Cassy has been turned into what looks rather a lot like Aaliyah for the single cover, for nothing. Seriously viewers, if you can buy Tammin Sursok (and we KNOW some of you are), you can surely buy this.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 pm, Blogger CD GALLAGHER said...

Can I get in on the betting?

19.

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger CD GALLAGHER said...

She's at 18!

I win! I win! I win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home