Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Monday, January 17

JUST FOR FUN, THEN



Why don't we simply provide a rundown of the OFFICIAL Top 3 lines from Hedwig and the Angry Inch? WHY NOT, INDEED.


SO:

1. "Did you put. A bra. In the dryer."

2. Hedwig: "Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for Huang Yee on guitar!"
Huang: "Yee! Yee! Yee! Yee! Yee! Yee! Yee! Yee! Yee!"
Hedwig: "Give it up, Huang."

3. "I got kicked out of university after delivering a brilliant lecture on the aggressive influence of German philosophy on rock and roll entitled "You, Kant, Always Get What You Want".

OH YES.



2 Comments:

At 1:58 pm, Blogger Edward O said...

"When I think about all of the people I have come upon in my travels, I have to think of all of the people who have come upon me."

 
At 4:38 pm, Blogger bill yjoebob said...

After my divorce from Luther I scraped by with baby-sitting gigs and odd jobs - mostly the jobs we call blow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home