Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Friday, January 21

FRIDAY LISTS DEPARTMENT PRESENTS: FOP'S TOP FIVE SONGS THAT ARE EMINENTLY UNSUITABLE FOR AN ALMIGHTY* REMIX



1. Patrick Wolf, The Childcatcher



2. Shannon Noll, Come On Aussie, Come On

3. NWA, Fuck Tha Police

4. Chanel Cole, Glory Box

5. Rammstein, Du Hast

* As we have explained previously, this is where a well known song is subjected to the following treatment (which we LOVE):

- All original instrumentation stripped off
- Possibly resung by an anonymous woman of average competency
- Tempo bumped right up
- Beat and synth riff "the size of a German shed" added
- Whooshing sound inserted just before each verse begins

3 Comments:

At 6:50 pm, Blogger ThePopGirls said...

http://ninagordon.com

Go and download Nina's version of Straight Outta Compton mate...it's a classic!

Alyson

 
At 5:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got it! I love it - so unexpectedly pretty! We're very keen on incongrouous "pops" at the moment, and so it's right up our collective alley! (I got her ace version of Skid Row "18 and life" too.)

 
At 5:07 pm, Blogger Fop said...

Oops - that up there was me, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home