Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Monday, August 9

SOPHIE MONK IS IN THE HOUSE; WOO, WOO

Further to edition 2 of Fop's Queensland Pop Diaries which was quite a time ago now, really, please consider the following visual representation:


Displayed above, we appear to have:
* Understated Queenslander fashions
* Sophie, trying her best, but looking a bit bored (and who can blame her really)
* Bogan girls gossiping instead of paying attention to Australia's fourth best pop personnage

Thank you, lovely Patrick, for this delightful tableau.

Edition 3: Shakaya isn't far off.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 pm, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

Oh Fop, it's better than I ever expected. My pleasure to help out. :)

Hey I have a song for you. It's called "I Need a Miracle" (but it's not Fragma) and it's by "Cascade" and sounds like Groove Coverage and has great lyrics like "I need a miracle/I wanna be your girl/Give me a chance to see/that you are made for me/I need a miracle/please let me be your girl/one day you'll see/it can happen to me.....it can happen to meeeeee" (cue synthey cheesy bit).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home