Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, July 28

THE BEST THINGS THAT PEOPLE HAVE POSTED ON THE CHEEKY GIRLS FORUM
 
Invitations, hilarious spelling mix-ups, tantrums. The Cheeky Forum is an untapped source of "high-level" entertainment. We provide, for your viewing pleasure, our favourite recent posts below (as well as an excellent picture of the Cheekies apparently recording their new single "Cheeky Flamenco"; one has gum in her mouth!)
 

 
* hi cheeky girls I ador your singgils wold you girls come to my leaving school party ? if so ring me on 01932888630 and come to 1 gavel road cobham surrey kt11 1al tankyou sophie xxx [:)s][:)s]
 
* TO CHEEKY GIRLS PLEASE COME TO 10 ST.ANDREW`S ROAD,BEBINGTON(U.K). ON JULY THE 10TH LOVE FROM ZOE AND HANNAH XXXXX
 
* Ive just heard cheeky girls new song cheeky flamenco its weekcked not like id thought it would be its ace and hot cu all later i'm off 2 listen 2 it again and again
 
* This site used to be great I have been on 4 2 years.This is my last post.

* the girls are so fine. the main thing is the clothes they wear the so short n you can see up their skirts when they dancing i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* hiya shelly are you here? hello sissy hi michelle tlk to me baby???tlk tlk tlk 2 me
 

2 Comments:

At 6:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any kind of hilarious mix up is greatly appreciated...even a spelling one!

Hilarity guaranteed!

Alyson Tamara Guard

 
At 3:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I wish to know is what record label is funding this? Telstar went under. Who was unlucky/lucky enough to have acquired Gab and Monica?

-Luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home