Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, July 21

AS IT SHOULD BE
 
Current EBay bidding for Australian Big Brother "items" stands as follows:
 
Gretel's necklace: $3,050.00

 
Catherine's hideous leopard-skin mini-tote: $386.37

 
Gretel seemed a bit nervous each time that she mentioned that her necklace would be going on EBay with all the housemates' guff. Understandably, too. Imagine if it had been outbid by that insupportable "tote". Embarrassing! Luckily, etc

 
 
 


1 Comments:

At 12:32 pm, Blogger Edward O said...

I watched the end of BB last night because my sister was in the audience and I wanted to see if I could spot her. I couldn't. It just went on and on. Gretel's necklace is nice though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home