Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Friday, June 4

IT'S NO LONGER "A UK THING"

Misteeq are now famous in America, we understand, and it's all due to one of their worst ever songs - "Scandalous".
But what really is scandal'us (<- see that, viewers? SEE?) is that the US album cover is not this:


but THIS piece of cack:


It should really not be necessary to systematically ruin each of Fop's favourite things so Americans will like them. See also, Kylie.

ALESHA COMMENTS ON THE ALBUM COVERS DISCREPANCY *: Mars Bar, yeah, I've had that before! It actually made me sick! Actually, I can't stand that.



* Except she was talking about something completely different at the time you see (eating Mars Bars).

4 Comments:

At 11:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Mis-Teeq...is there a gold version of this album?

Thanks for the link, it has been repaid. And as for Jewel...she didn't think very highly of us! Oh well...botherd...

CFB

 
At 11:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Fop said...

You and your gold version. There probably should be. This seems to be the chocolate-and-charcoal version. I am a green version boy, for the record.

And thanks for the link... I'm on the top! So much pressure! WAS that really Jewel, that time? I really want it to have been her.

 
At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you read us, let alone knew the gold v green saga! But yes, the gold album is obviously superior. As I will tell anyone who will listen...a lot...

And I think it was Jewel. Someone added us a friend and said that the person who made the post was a friend of Jewel, and asked us not to slag her off. So we slagged her off some more...telling us to shush up indeed...

CFB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home