Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Thursday, June 3

BIG BROTHER: UK vs AUSTRALIA (CONTINUED)

Currently:

UK: "Big Brother's request for Kitten to return the paint from the housemates' earlier task fell on deaf ears as she continued her quest to deface the walls of the House. "Equality Not Poverty" she daubed, signing her name above the slogan and outlining it in pale blue paint. After a moment's consideration she added "No More War Except Class War". Big Brother repeated the command to return the paint. "I'm doing it now! I'm doing it!" she cried, failing to move at all." (GENIUS!)

Australia: "Kane let off a massive fart, they all laughed, and then fell asleep. Night-owl Merlin was the only one who stayed up late. After writing his online diary entry in the Diary Room, he mulled around and read the BB rule book in the kitchen, before heading to bed himself." (SPASTIC!) (However we are excited about Miriam, and hope Ryan tries it on with her.)

7 Comments:

At 4:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boys notice a wasp buzzing around them and Ryan hunts it down with a can of insect spray. The wasp dies and the boys crowd around it on the deck, poking at it and dissecting it. They fetch a jar from the kitchen to put it in, then spot a whole nest of wasps on the wall which they knock down, much to Bree's horror.

Yep...it's all happening!

CFB

 
At 6:04 pm, Blogger CD GALLAGHER said...

Claire, I swear I thought you were teasing my wasp story there for a minute...I was thinking, why would you do that!

And why are BB stealing plots from my life?

 
At 6:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would NEVER mock the wasp story! It was an actual Big Brother diary entry! I didn't just come to a website I've never visited to mock your wasp story!

Please...don't close your website...still, if they stealing your ideas for BB, is HIT going to be provided?

CFB

 
At 8:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, well, it's all very well to bang on incessantly about the BB, but what of us who do not have the requisite technology in their homes to view these inane antics ? Now, I think that you would do well to turn your attention to some more film reviews, please. Elephant, for example.

 
At 9:12 pm, Blogger Fop said...

Now listen, I have already had a little to say about Elephant. Can't you see, in the archives?

And it's quite thrilling to see all these people in my comments. Crystal and Claire, I'm glad you two have patched it all up. It was quite a concern when you closed your respective sites. I really must put CFB in the links. What I really want to link to, though, is Shush for Jewel.

 
At 12:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we'd be happy to return the linking favour, considering most of the links we have have closed! And yes, war is over...to be honest, the other 3 just carried on regardless...oh well...

The great jokes can continue! And we had to stick around for So Oz As Idol...

CFB

 
At 4:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHATEVER.

More films.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home