Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Monday, February 9

I love it, that's "four sure"

However it would have been better if it had been the one I'd actually ORDERED.

I have received Scooch's CD single of "The Best Is Yet To Come", which "includes free poster", which is quite nice.



Additionally it features their lovely cover of "Maybe Tomorrow", the Littlest Hobo theme.

What is does not have, though, is their version of "Thank You For Being A Friend", the Golden Girls theme song, and I am a little bit piqued about this, it must be said.

I have always enjoyed the Golden Girls theme, particularly the bit about "and if you threw a party, invited everyone you knew. You would see, the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say, thank you for being a friend."

I just like the idea of "throwing" a party, to which I would invite everyone I know. Even though such a party would be excruciating, as I know many people who I wouldn't spit on, if you get my meaning.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home