Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Tuesday, January 27

Dear Janet Jackson



Hi!
How are you

Are you to put out a new album soon? Because if you are, I think it would be simply excellent for you to cover the Postal Service's electronic/indie fusion "Such Great Heights". This should be the lead single off your new album. You could probably get Jam and Lewis to produce it if you must. However if it were up to me, I'd just strip the existing vocal off it and put yours on. A hit, you'd have. You really need one It's the best song you never recorded.

Chachacha is very kindly providing easy access to the song here! Number one on their 2003 list, it is.

In addition could you please put your clothes back on.

Kind regards
FOP.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home