Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Wednesday, December 17

Form an orderly line, gentlemen

New reality based TV show? About a restaurant? On channel 7? Certainly that has the makings of something that is just unmitigated crapulence.

However, My Restaurant Rules looks to be one of the better starters for 2004.

To understand why, please view the below:


I think you will surely agree my argument is water tight.

Incidentally, his name is Curtis Stone, and he is apparently to be the chef on this new show (which will be really shit I'm quite sure). He is currently on a UK show provocatively titled 'Dinner in a Box'.

*mutters salaciously* He could give me "dinner in a box" if he wanted.

Fnar!

*stops it*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home