Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Sunday, November 23

In respect of Dazed and Confused: why does this film have cult appeal. It is immensely boring. Unwatchable, even. The delightful Parker Posey cannot save it. And why is her role so small. .

In his defence, director Richard Linklater did go on to make the vaguely entertaining Waking Life. My friend Geri called that film 'a wank'.

So who knows what to say really.

In addition to this, I can now, thankfully, begin to commend the Kylie album.

I LIKE IT.

Especially "Obsession". Sounds just like Kelly Rowland "Can't Nobody", it does.

Still, nothing compares to the Fast Food Rockers album. WHAT A TREAT IT IS. It certainly deserves to be number 1 in the Australian albums chart, however will no doubt be "overlooked". STUPID.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home