Fop.

I was faced with a choice, at a difficult age. Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage

Friday, November 28

Album of the year 2000

It's Nina Gordon!



She left Veruca Salt in a fit of pique. Now they hate her, perhaps because she made a cracking album like Tonight and the Rest of My Life, which is a triumph of rhythm and melody. Whereas, they seemed to make very little!

Does that mean Nina's album sounds a bit like sadly disbanded Danish rockers Aqua?


Actually no. it hardly sounds like Aqua at all.

Still, perhaps Nina's video for TATROML is a bit like Aqua's one for Lollipop/Candyman?

Well, I wouldn't know, since I've never seen it. But I can't imagine that it is anything like Aqua.

Which is in and of itself disappointing to any right-minded people.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home